This is what you tell people at parties 🙋♀️
“I work at one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 1,500+ customers, I’m on a mission to conquer the UK online learning market. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning environment. I’m part of a young and ambitious team that fulfils a central role within GoodHabitz Netherlands. We’re continually working to surprise our customers and their employees with results that help GoodHabitz to keep growing.”
“As a Business development representative, I engage each and every organisation I talk to and get them excited for GoodHabitz. I master all the latest lead generation techniques and I use data and sales intelligence tools to ensure that my pipeline is always full.”
This is what you’ll be doing 🔨
You make sure our account manager’s schedules are filled to the brim with meetings. How? By getting organisations and potential clients excited about GoodHabitz. Not with fast talk and empty words, but with stimulating conversations that have substance.
Your unrivalled commercial skills will help you generate lots of leads, and with our unique product, you’re contributing to the personal development of millions of employees throughout Europe.
- keep track of potential clients using a CRM, and you’re given the responsibility to compile and manage your own client portfolio
- make telephone calls and send eye-catching emails and information to potential clients so you can get them excited about GoodHabitz.
- make appointments with potential clients, and with your enthusiasm and solid story, you have no trouble convincing them of just how good our product really is.
- actively contribute to the organisation’s long-term objectives.
You are perfect for this job because ✅
You love targets, cold calling, and making new appointments. In short: you’re a business developer, and you’re proud of it! If you really want to succeed at this job, you should have the following qualities:
- Setbacks don’t discourage you, no matter how big or small.
- Your sense of empathy enables you to take people seriously, allows you to anticipate any possible objection, and makes you a very pleasant person to talk to.
- You have a real passion for human resources and/or online training.
- You are familiar with using tools such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You have excellent communication skills, and there’s substance to everything you say.
- You’re able to work independently, and you never lose sight of the commercial aspect.
- You are a Dutch native speaker and have a really good level of English
Our offer 💰
We offer a full-time position (40 hours) with competitive terms of employment at a wonderfully dynamic international company. This job has many more perks! What’s not to love:
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing company
- A pension scheme, income-disability insurance, and reimbursement of commuting costs (if eligible)
- 25 days of annual leave
- A company MacBook and a company phone.
- A competitive salary
- You’ll join a bustling, positive and motivated young team, and you are also invited to our international team events.
- Table tennis, pinball, darts, table football: if you like a bit of competition, you’ll love our games room.
- Unlimited use of our online training courses
- A great location in the heart of Eindhoven
If you’ve read all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your cover letter and CV.