Saint-Gobain Weber Beamix B.V. has been experimenting with this technology already at the beginning of this century and 3D printed the first wall in 2005. It took another 10 years until this technology was embraced by the TU of Eindhoven and the scientific development of this way of building was really boosted. With a consortium of companies, the new technology has been developed from laboratory scale to full size projects (bridges, houses). The first concrete printing factory in Europe owned by market leaders Weber Beamix and BAM infra was opened in 2019.
As Saint-Gobain we believe in and rely on the entrepreneurship of our employees therefore we prefer to look for the personal match. If you think you are the candidate for this position, we rather meet you in person than reading long motivation letters.
Do you get excited by?
• Online marketing;
• The possibility to join a young team with high, global ambitions;
• Develop and conquer new markets;
• Develop and organize campaigns, content and events;
• Track and analyze data to improve and become better every time;
• Working in an agile environment.
Do you recognize yourself in?
• HBO level of education (Marketing Communication);
• Able to create, guide and/or execute the marketing plan;
• Experience and affinity with online marketing (and its tools);
• Website and content development;
• Experience with data analytics;
• Experience and affinity with a global role;
• Knowledge of 3D printing is a big plus;
• English copy writing skills;
• Able to travel in and outside the Netherlands.
A job that will challenge you, with a high level of independency in a professional company. Where there is room to innovate and work on your own initiatives. Weber Beamix offers a salary depending of your level of experience (between € 2.500,- to € 3.200,- gross) and a wide range of secondary benefits such as a good pension plan, 31 vacation days, a bonus of max. 10% of your yearly salary, wellbeing activities, a hybrid way of working and an informal culture. many opportunities for development and growth within the Saint-Gobain group.
Information and respond:
Do you have the right talents to get the most out of the position of (junior) MarCom lead – 3D Concrete Printing? Visit our application page and send a motivation letter and your CV. If you would like more information first, please contact Peter Paul Cornelissen (International 3D Project Manager), +31 6 82851030.